Monday, July 14, 2014

Photos to go along with earlier posts




I think I've found a way to do the blog, but I have to take the photos with the iPad not the Amsung phone.

Here they are:


As you can see, there's always another hill in the distance.


Don't even know why I'm using a map. There's no cross streets or turns. 

Some of the scenery between Jordan and Circle yesterday. 


If you like wide open spaces, this is the place for you. 

A typical lunch on the road:  raisins, beef jerky, apple, Hammer bar, shot looks, water and hand sanitizer. 


I surpasses 1500 miles yesterday. 


My fully loaded bike. 




Downtown Circle.


Dinosaur in front of my motel.  Photos below of the funky motel office that smelled like an ashtray. Room didn't though. 






Grain elevator in Lindsay, Montana. 


Uh oh. Competing dinosaur museums in Glendive. I smell extinction. 




Ahhh...I remember back when dinosaurs used to roam the earth. Wait a minute!  No, I don't!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Greg,

    What a fantastic trip. I'm jealous and wish I was with you. I'll be following along on the blog. Good luck and be careful out there.

    ReplyDelete